April 26, 2017 9:14 pm Last modified: 9:05 pm

Community

UVI Celebrates ‘University Pride’ Throughout April

During April, UVI alumni, students, faculty and staff will be showcasing their Buccaneer spirit with events in the territory, on campus and online.
Read More

Annual Sun Stroke All V.I. Hoop Classic to Highlight Best H.S. Players

This tournament has been successfully used to showcase the best high school basketball players in the U.S. and British Virgin Islands since its inception.
Read More

USVI Earth Day March and Celebration Planned for April 22

The Virgin Islands Conservation Society invites the community to participate in a USVI Earth Day March and Celebration to be held on St. Thomas and St. Croix from 9 a.m. to noon, on Saturday.
Read More

14th Annual Beach-to-Beach Power Swim Set for May 28

This year’s event will be the largest ever, with 350 competitors. Hosted by Friends of V.I. National Park, it will raise money for preservation, conservation and education programs.
Read More

WICO Names Clifford F. Graham to Be New CEO

West Indian Company Ltd. has announced that Clifford F. Graham will assume the position of president and CEO on Monday, May 1.
Read More

Alfred Heath Lecture Series Panel to Examine V.I. History and Families

“In the spirit of the Alfred Heath Lecture Series and in the essence of the Centennial Celebration, we are highlighting notable Virgin Islands families and their history.”
Read More

Labor in Search of Employers, Organizations to Provide Work Experience for Youth

The V.I. Department of Labor invites employers, not for-profit organizations and training service providers to participate in this year’s Summer Youth Work Experience, Training Program.
Read More

UVI Bulletin Board for April Continued

The following is a compilation of events for April at the University of the Virgin Islands on both St. Thomas and St Croix campuses.
Read More

Angelique Flemming Is Crowned Miss UVI 2017-2018

Angelique Flemming was crowned Miss University of the Virgin Islands 2017-2018 at the 37th Annual Miss UVI Ambassadorial Competition held on Saturday, April 8
Read More

UVICELL, Archibald Energy Group Offering Solar Technician Training

The UVICELL Center and Archibald Energy Group (AEG) LLC, an energy-consulting firm, will be offering a 40-hour solar training program.
Read More