This year’s Beach-to Beach Power Swim will be the largest ever, with 350 competitors. Hosted by Friends of Virgin Islands National Park, it will raise money for preservation, conservation and education programs in V.I. National Park.
The Beach-to-Beach Power Swim has four simultaneous events:
- Short course(solo) from Maho Beach to Cinnamon Beach (1 mile)
- Intermediate course (solo) from Maho Beach to Trunk Beach (2 ¼ miles)
- Long course(solo) from Maho Beach to Hawksnest Beach (3 ½ miles)
- Long course(three-person relay teams) from Maho Beach to Hawksnest Beach. The relay team transition points will be at Cinnamon Beach and Trunk Beach. *** To help swimmers train for the event, Friends of V.I. National Park has scheduled three practice swims
- Registration is necessary. go to Web site for information where to register and much else.