The Virgin Islands Casino Control Commission (VICCC) has announced that a Special Commission Meeting has been scheduled for 11 a.m., Wednesday, Feb. 22.
VICCC will also act on the regular meeting agenda items to be published prior to the meeting to include the adoption of vendor licenses, hotel and casino employee licenses, work permits, and petitions for temporary licenses.
The VICCC meeting will include, but will not be limited to, the following agenda:
- Consideration of Petition of VIGL Operations LLC for a Consent Resolution approving and authorizing Settlement Agreement, Stipulated Judgement and Transition Agreement regarding the following specific agreements:
- The Settlement Agreement, dated Oct. 27, 2016, between Traxco, the Virgin Islands Horse Racing Commission, the Virgin Islands Department of Sports Parks and Recreation and the Virgin Islands Government;
- The Stipulated Judgement, dated Oct. 27, 2016, between Traxco, the V.I. Government and VICCC; and
- The Transition Agreement, dated Oct. 27, 2016, between VIGL and Treasure Bay V.I. Corp.
- Approval of casino employee licenses, casino key employee licenses and casino servicing entity licenses, hotel employee registrations, and employee work permits.
- Consideration of petitions for temporary licensure.
The meeting will be held at the V.I. Casino Control Commission’s Office located at 3005 Orange Grove, Christiansted, St. Croix. The public is invited to attend.
Individuals with disabilities who require this information in an alternative format or need any form of auxiliary aid to attend or participate in this hearing, are asked to contact Raquel Concepcion at email@example.com or 718-3616.