All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, a Public Hearing on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Thursday, October 3, 2002 at 10:00 a.m. at the Casino Control Commission Hearing Room, Orange Grove St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
NAME: …………….TYPE: ……………….LOCATION:
1. South Bay Partners, LLLP *DSB-Business & Management Consulting (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
2. Matrix Ventures, LLC *DSB-Management Consulting (New) St. Croix, V.I.
3. JS Management, LLP *DSB-Business & Management Consultant (New) St. Croix, V.I.
4. Consolidated National Corp. *DSB-Investment Management & Financial Advisory (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
5. Four Winds Plaza Corporation Shopping Mall (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
6. Managed Quantitative Advisors St. Croix, LLLP *DSB-Investment/Financial Consulting Service (New) St. Croix, V.I.
7. Marmarus Management Company LLC *DSB-Investment/Financial (New) St. Croix, V.I.
8. St. Croix Renaissance Group, LLLP Eco-industrial Park (New) St. Croix, V.I.
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at P.O. Box 223499 Christiansted, St. Croix USVI 00822, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
* Designated Service Business