All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, a Public Hearing on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 at 10:00 a.m. at the Government Development Bank building, conference room, St. Thomas for applicants from St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands and Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 10:00 a.m. at the Casino Control Commission Hearing Room, Orange Grove St. Croix, for applicants from St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
NAME: …………….TYPE: ……………….LOCATION:
1. ENA Management, LLC *DSB-Management Consulting (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
2. Virgin Islands Microsystems, Inc. *DSB-Research & Development (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
3. Edge Access, Inc. *DSB-Research & Development (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
4. Global Elegance Manufacturing, LLC Jewelry Manufacturing (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
5. Caribbean Reservations, Inc. *DSB-Reservation Center (New) St. Croix, V.I.
6. Bates Trucking & Trash Removal, Inc. Small manufacturer (New) St. Croix, V.I.
7. Unicorn Entertainment Group, LLLP *DSB-Business/Management Consulting (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
8. TJ Treasures, LLLP Manufacture of Fine Jewelry (New) St. Croix, V.I.
9. Atlantic Industries, Inc. Manufacturer Windows, Doors & Related Accessories (New) St. Croix, V.I.
10. Mountain Brook Capital, LLLP *DSB-Venture Capital & Investment Banking (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
11. Alliance Royale, LC Business & Marketing Consulting (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
12. Atlantis Submarines (St. Thomas), Inc. Recreation (Extension) St. Thomas, V.I.
13. CTF St. Thomas Corporation Modification (Extension) St. Thomas, V.I.
14. The Buccaneer Hotel Modification (Extension) St. Croix, V.I.
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at P.O. Box 223499 Christiansted, St. Croix USVI 00822, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
* Designated Service Business