July 4, 2003 — The board of trustees of the V.I. Government Employees Retirement System (GERS) will hold a special meeting at 9:30 a.m. July 10 at the GERS conference room, Orange Grove, St. Croix.
The agenda, according to a release from Willis Todmann, acting administrator, will be:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Oath of office – Carver Farrow
4. Presentation of fiscal year 2003 audit
5. Fiscal year 2000 annual report
6. Proposal from Jaredian Design Group
7. Other board business
8. Executive session: WICO matters
Publisher's note : Like the St. Croix Source now? Find out how you can love us twice as much — and show your support for the islands' free and independent news voice … click here.