Charlotte Amalie High School (CAHS) will hold a mandatory pre-orientation meeting for all incoming 9th graders for School Year 2017-18 at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 16, at the school’s Ruth E. Thomas Auditorium.
The CAHS administration reminds students and parents of the following:
- If students are uncertain about being promoted to the 9th grade, they should still attend pre-orientation.
- All students must wear their current school uniform and be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Students and parents are required to sit together.
- It is important to be on time.
- Be prepared to complete required forms that will be available at pre-orientation.
- Come prepared with a $15 fee to purchase three novels for summer reading assignments (arrive at 4:15 p.m. to purchase novels).
For more information, contact Charlotte Amalie High School at 774-0780.