You are practicing caring when you:
– Show care for others, yourself and the earth,
– Look at people and listen closely,
– Handle things carefully,
– Are gentle with people and things placed in your care,
– Treat your body with respect, and
– Work with enthusiasm and excellence.
I care for others and myself. I pay loving attention.I give my best to every job.
The Family Connection was established in 2005 by the Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands as an early-childhood initiative. The mission of TFC is to strengthen the community child care and early education infrastructure in the USVI by building awareness of the importance of early learning and development for success and working with community agencies to promote quality care and education.
One of its efforts is the Virtues Project, an international initiative focused on building peaceful and caring communities.
The Source supports the Virtues Project. We will publish one of the virtues developed by the project each week.