- This event has passed.
Senate: Education, Workforce Development
June 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The committee is meeting to receive testimony and to consider the following:
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
To receive testimony on the following:
1. Updates on school consolidation and school closure in each district
2. Summer maintenance program to include the status of the FEMA project worksheets
3. Summer academic offerings
4. Status of federal grant funds and the 2018 consolidated federal grant application
5. Overview and status of the Child Nutrition Program inclusive of the number of allowed and disallowed meals and reimbursements for FY 2019
6. Updates on Career and Technical Education in schools to include status of the State Plan (State Director)