All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 10:00 a.m. at the Palm Court Harbor View Hotel on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
NAME:…………….. TYPE:…………….. LOCATION:
1. Waiting Room Solution, LLLP, *(DSB) – Health Care Software Developer, St. Croix. V.I. DSB (new)
2. Redhead Management, Inc., *(DSB) -Advisory Services, (new), St. Thomas, V.I.
3. FISCO, LLC. *(DSB)- Investment Advisory, St. Croix, V.I. (New)
4. St. Thomas Plastic Bottle Manufacturer, Plastic bottle manufacturer, St. Thomas, V.I. (New)
5. Four Star Aviation, Inc., Transportation Business, (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
d/b/a Four Star Air Cargo
6. First Credit Strategic Market Management, LLLP *(DSB)-Business Management Consulting Services (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
7. Choice Communications, LLC, *(DSB) Consulting Services & Telecommunication, St. Thomas, VI (new)
8. Dowson Holding Company, Inc. Hotel (Extension), St. Thomas, V.I.
d/b/a Caribe Beach Resort
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at #116 Kings Street, Frederiksted, St. Croix USVI 00840, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer