Vendors are required to:
– Practice social distancing of six feet, as appropriate.
– Use provided stations for hand washing and sanitation purposes.
– Creating distance between stands, to limit crowds and reduce the number of customers within your area.
– Pre-package bags of fruits, vegetables and other items to limit shoppers’ handling of food and to keep customers moving quickly along.
– Have, if possible, a different person handling products and handling money OR washing hands or sanitizing in between these tasks.
–Removing tablecloths and sanitizing tables regularly.
– Eliminate samples and eating areas while directing customers to take all foods home with them for consumption.